Go into market - menu key - downloads - apps should say update available (or installed if no update available)

Got to hand it to the developers. I check this daily and it seems like there is an update available almost all of the time.

Droid.
    braj likes this.
    11-20-2009 09:10 PM
    Or download aTrackDog, tells you when there are updates available. Its nice.
    11-20-2009 09:13 PM
    Or you an let the phone check on its own. It will tell you that there is an update without you searching for it.
    11-20-2009 09:21 PM
    Or you an let the phone check on its own. It will tell you that there is an update without you searching for it.
    I never received anything. Must not have that setting on. Where is it?
    11-20-2009 09:24 PM
    I don't think there is a setting for it. The phone just notifies me via the top banner.
    11-20-2009 09:33 PM
    I don't think there is a setting for it. The phone just notifies me via the top banner.
    For what apps?

Ones that I did not receive for are:

twidroid for twitter
    cnn mobile web
    My Verizon
    Last.fm
    Streamfurious
    WeatherBug

Among others - I can't stop d/l apps.

Droid.
    11-20-2009 09:36 PM
    I have gotten them for most. I think the phone checks when you use the store.
    11-20-2009 09:38 PM
    Go into market - menu key - downloads - apps should say update available (or installed if no update available)

Got to hand it to the developers. I check this daily and it seems like there is an update available almost all of the time.

Droid.
    great,,,,I was promoted today to install 7 updates but I was driving in the car !!!! When I got home the updates notifications were gone.....This Post stopped me from asking the same questions...THANKS !!!!!!!
    08-06-2010 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD