Phone on Silent in General but Ringing for some special contacts

zimmi1

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am looking for an app that can do the following:

Let's say that I hv 5 contacts in my phone. I want the phone to be completely silent for 4 (msgs & calls) but ringing for one (or more) contact(s) only. I mean when that special contact messages me or calls me, my phone should ring and if anyone other than that contact reaches me the phone does not ring. How do I do that? Whats the app?

I tried 'Silent Time' but didn't really work for me. May be I didn't do the settings correctly.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at an app called "I'm Sleeping". It allows you to set a timeframe in which the phone is in Silent Mode, and you can control whether or not to let all calls through during that period, or a white list of specific contacts. It may be close to what you're looking for.

Cheers!

zimmi1

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at an app called "I'm Sleeping". It allows you to set a timeframe in which the phone is in Silent Mode, and you can control whether or not to let all calls through during that period, or a white list of specific contacts. It may be close to what you're looking for.

Cheers!

Thank you man. This is what I was looking for. Looks great. I will test and reply!

zimmi1

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Works great. I just installed the app and tested it. It works

It wasn't working initially but I was making a mistake. I was putting the phone on silent manually using the drop down menu and it wasn't working. Then I set the time to put my phone on silent using 'I'm Sleeping' and it worked. So you need to keep the phone on normal mode and then let the app take it to silent mode and only then this app will work =))

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non