Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

can any one plz paste a link for game killer 1.9 full apk

Default Re: Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

can any one plz paste a link for game killer 1.9 full apk

Ive got the galaxy note 3. I tried gettjng the 1.9 of gamekiller but when i minimize it, i cant see the icon when im playing a game

Someone put a link with game killer 2.0 please....1.9 trial version dont work...i dont see it when i minimized it((somebody help me pls

Quote Originally Posted by tardy matei View Post
    Someone put a link with game killer 2.0 please....1.9 trial version dont work...i dont see it when i minimized it((somebody help me pls
    Esayer haxplorer
    Enjoy s4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tardy matei View Post
    Essayer haxplorer
    Enjoy s4

Purpleandroid and Tardy matei... i am having the exact same problem as you, i can get everything else to work, even found out how to upgrade to full version without having to pay but cant for the life of me figure out why it wont display the ghost icon on the screen after i press the minimise button. did you ever find out how to fix this?

Im having this same issue. I grant Supper user permissions and game killer still says devoice not rooted and closes. I dont know why this happends

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 that was on 4.2.2 now it's on 4.4.2 because it's been updated but after Rooting it again GameKiller v2.70 keep wanting close after opening a game up... So I tried GameKiller v2.61 and it done the same thing.... Then I done the v1.90 and it works.... The only downfall with v1.90 is you have to target the game and keep tabbing between your game and the Gamekiller....

Hey joshandrew123 just install gamekiller 1.90 it's old but it work
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123