Question about launcher pro+ calendar widget

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
With the calendar widget that comes with LPP, does it have an option to set bi-weekly events? The default DX calendar doesn't have it and one of the only apps I've found in the market that does have it AND looks nice is Gemini. Can anyone who has LPP let me know?

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
The event creation screen for LPP's Calendar Widget is simply the new event screen that is part of Android's stock Google Calendar App. Whatever that app can do, that's what you'll have. Unforunately, Google Calendar on the web doesn't even have an option for bi-weekly repeats.

-SR-

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
you actually can indeed do bi-weekly repeats on the google web calendar, which will then sync to your google calendar on your phone. unfortunately, there is no way that i know of to do it on the phone-native google calendar

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep. All changes to calendar and contacts need to be done on the computer vs. the DX. Changes are instantaneous to the DX, though. Just keep this in mind when you are tempted to make changes on the DX.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Yep. All changes to calendar and contacts need to be done on the computer vs. the DX. Changes are instantaneous to the DX, though. Just keep this in mind when you are tempted to make changes on the DX.

that is not necessarily true, as all of my contacts and calendar stuff syncs both ways no matter where i edit it. its just that usually the google sites on the web have a few more features, especially on the calendar side

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie