[GAME][FREE] HiTsong! - Music Quiz

pawkotrn

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I am a new person on this forum. I've just finished my first Android app and I would like to share it with you - hope you enjoy it!

HiTsong! is a quiz which contains all the big hits of the music world. The player's task is to guess as soon as possible the title and author of a passage from the learned song.

The faster the player make it, the more points you will receive. When integrated with the Facebook app, the player gets to fight for the title of World Champion - all scores can be traced in a specially prepared database. You can also see how we looks in competition with our facebook friends.

The advantage of the application is undoubtedly a large number of songs, which minimizes the effect of repetition. Neat, friendly and intuitive GUI is pleasing to the eye and make the controls are simple and fun.

In the game we have 60 seconds, during which we have to guess as many hits. There are also specially scored bonuses, so-called. "HiTsong!" and bonuses at the time where you can win extra playing time.

After the game, we have access to a list of all the songs that we intended to guess with the possibility of re-listen to the fragment. So if the game hit a long-forgotten favorite song - we can recall it. :)

3.png

LINK TO GOOGLE PLAY: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.crivline.musicGame&token=5qcl1t8A

Below some screens from the game.

1.jpg

2.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg

7.jpg

pawkotrn

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE!
# Fewer asking about Facebook connection (it is not as annoying as it was)
# Fewer posting to user Facebook wall by application
# Fixed displaying the results in highscores

Prepare infrastructure for:
# Achievments box
# Giftiz
# 5 special music categories

which will be available soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member