Best App Cache Cleaner?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Clean Master is another good one.

i checked out Clean Master but i saw no automation. is this true? i want to specify an automatic cache cleaning interval ex. daily.

open question - is it the consensus that cache cleaners are effective in terms of optimizing the overall speed and performance of devices?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i checked out Clean Master but i saw no automation. is this true? i want to specify an automatic cache cleaning interval ex. daily.

open question - is it the consensus that cache cleaners are effective in terms of optimizing the overall speed and performance of devices?

That is true. You can set a daily reminder.

Here is the thing about cache cleaning apps. Most (if not all) don't clear out all of the system cache. If they did, there would be no cache conflict problems when people update ROMs.

Wilhem_Scream

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have used that one myself but cant always tell what files belonged to what. I find many with it but there are a few I question so I leave them. I tried another that was very similar although the name slips my mind right now. Same thing where I cant really tell whats what but I really havent installed THAT much so I am not too worried just curious. Thank you for the help

hildyblog

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
For simple, free, and no extra permissions I highly recommend SLW Cache Cleaner Widget. It's a widget that displays the current cache usage and when you press it, it cleans the cache.