| || |
[APP] Root Call Blocker BETA MULTI-SIM SUPPORT
Root Call Blocker 2
Root Call Blocker is a powerful call, SMS and MMS blocker for root users. Stop bill collectors and text message spammers 100% of the time with our unique root-enabled call manager.
Now with 100% better everything!
Unlike other call filters, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked.
Some translations are missing in RCB 2. If you want to help us with a language, please visit Root Call Blocker Pro Translations - Crowdin to get started.
- Completely ignore spam calls and messages
- Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
- Block MMS and numbers containing letters
- Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
- Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern
- Block area codes or countries
- Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
- In call widget allows you to ignore/block calls on the fly
- Customize your notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors
- Silent/hidden operating mode
- Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
- Google Groups integration
- SMS auto-replies
- Encrypted backups
WARNING - app generally only supports devices commonly available in the West. We will ignore requests for compatibility with random knockoffs and no name provider phones.
If you need help, read the HELP section, use "Write to us" in the app's settings or visit the website: FEEDBACK
This app does not control your voicemail service. If your blocked calls are being sent to voice mail, try another blocking method or use Google Voice. You can simulate a disconnected message by forwarding busy calls to a number that doesn't exist.
OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for hidden mode, using the dialer to enter a password.
ACCOUNTS are needed for Google Contact Groups.
SEND SMS needed for auto replies.
INTERNET ACCESS is for licensing and the "Write to us" feedback tool.
LOG DATA is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" menu item in Settings. You do not have to send anything if you don't want to.
The Trial allows you to block one ITEM. You can use Groups, Variables and wildcards to block multiple contacts.
FHD gallery: OPEN GALLERY