| || |
[APP 2.1+] Root Call Blocker 2
RCB 2 is a powerful call, SMS and MMS blocker for root users.
Here you can get help from us directly and discuss the app and root daemon in general.
Supported languages: English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Català, Deutsch, Suomi, Nederlands, Čeština, Svenska, Magyar, Polski, Român, Русский, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體字.
• Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
• In call widgets allow you to ignore/block calls on the fly
• Customize notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors
• Completely ignore spam calls and messages
• Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
• Block MMS and numbers containing letters
• Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
• Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern lock
• Block area codes or countries
• Native Tasker plugin
• Silent/hidden operating mode
• Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
• Google Groups integration
• SMS auto-replies
• Encrypted backups
• Use of Exceptions is locked
• No more than 5 items per list (but you can still use variables to great effect for free)
Of course the app needs root access. And wont work on every phone even with root. Check below for important info.
TRIAL: Tips: PRO:
99% of "it stopped working" errors are caused by timed out root requests after auto-updates, to use this app together with auto-update in Play, you MUST disable re-authentication in your superuser app.
We can only attempt to support devices commonly available in the West. This doesnt include Chinese knock offs or similar no-name provider phones.
Multi-sim devices are only partially supported. This means it MAY work on your phone. As a general rule more expensive will be more compatible. Stay away from Chinese devices, especially OEMs, they are likely to have custom RILs that we can never support. If you need this app and dual sim, contact us before you buy your next phone.
This app does not control your voicemail service. If your blocked calls are being sent to voice mail, try another blocking method. You can simulate a disconnected message by forwarding busy calls to a number that doesn't exist. More on that in Advanced Blocking of the Help.
OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for hidden mode, using the dialer to enter a password.
ACCOUNTS are needed for Google Contact Groups.
SEND SMS needed for auto replies and SMS routing.
INTERNET ACCESS is for licensing and the "Write to us" feedback tool.
If you need help, use "Write to us" in the app's settings or write to email@example.com
Before you post logcats or dump files or contact us, please make sure you have enabled debugging in the apps settings.
Log data is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" menu item in Settings.