Home organizing app

TheClutterCoach

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have recently published a home organizing app for all Android devices! I have been a professional organizer in the Chicago area since 1996.

My app provides users with three home organizing tips/tasks for each month, with the tips relating to that time of year. Unlike other home organizing apps that only provide information, this app sends users a notification on the first day of each month that there are new tasks waiting for them. Users can check off each task as they complete it, and they will receive words of encouragement when they do so! They can also set the time of day and the frequency at which they wish to receive reminder notifications of their uncompleted tasks.

The app is available on Google Play at: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=clutter.coach.ns&token=l95Kez6V

Attachments

• checkmark icon.jpg
    checkmark icon.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 24

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have recently published a home organizing app for all Android devices! I have been a professional organizer in the Chicago area since 1996.

My app provides users with three home organizing tips/tasks for each month, with the tips relating to that time of year. Unlike other home organizing apps that only provide information, this app sends users a notification on the first day of each month that there are new tasks waiting for them. Users can check off each task as they complete it, and they will receive words of encouragement when they do so! They can also set the time of day and the frequency at which they wish to receive reminder notifications of their uncompleted tasks.

The app is available on Google Play at: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=clutter.coach.ns&token=w-2mgLQI

Welcome to the forums!
I took a look at the app, it appears to be a really good idea. I hope it turns out well for you.

TheClutterCoach

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, Danialgoodwin! I worked with a student who was finishing a class in Android app development. She used my ideas for the mechanics of the app and my organizing tips (which I previously wrote and published in a booklet and eBook) to create an app for a final class project. We then worked together to tweak and correct problems in the app before I published it on Google Play. The whole process took a little over one year.