[GAME][2.1+] SkidPad Lite
After a few months of on and off part-time efforts, I've managed to design and develop an android game. Its a small autocross game called SkidPad. Currently I have a lite version published and am working on pushing out a full version soon.
This is my very first attempt at pushing something out to an app store.
It should be there on Google Play under the name "SkidPad Lite"
Here's the link to the Play Store page.
Its an autocross style game where you need to cross a sequence of checkpoints in order as fast as possible. Points will be deducted for cutting the track. Unlock cars/levels as you play.
The controls are quite simple using the touch interface. The tilt interface though.. I'm not a big fan of it, so its still pathetic. That will probably need some refinement.
It would be really great if the forum members try out the game and provide some feedback
Re: [GAME][2.1+] SkidPad Lite
So I've finally pushed out the full version to Google Play
The game has 17 challenging levels, 3 cars which you unlock as you progress.
Controls are intuitive and physics is simple.
Google Play Link
SkidPad - Autocross 3D Full
SkidPad Lite (FREE)
Looking forward to your comments and reviews
- By valgrom in forum Android AntivirusReplies: 119Last Post: 03-20-2015, 10:14 PM
- By anon125 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:44 PM
- By Kate Winslet in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Kate Winslet in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:11 PM
- By Alexandr Panchenko in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:10 PM