GO SMS Pro Settings

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I want to change the appearance and on their website it says that I have to: Open GoSMS Pro and press Menu, then select Settings > Appearance Settings. But when I press menu I can't see 'Settings' :confused:

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. I had to long press on the home button to open settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-05-14-27-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-14-27-04.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

56carlos08

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok I have a Problem with the app on my phone. My go sms pro app randomly just set my notifications when i recieve a message from someone to read the name of the person texting me like a caller id would do for someone calling you. how do I change that back to just the message notification only? I cant seem to find the choice

itr themes

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok I have a Problem with the app on my phone. My go sms pro app randomly just set my notifications when i recieve a message from someone to read the name of the person texting me like a caller id would do for someone calling you. how do I change that back to just the message notification only? I cant seem to find the choice

Check the accessibility options in your phone settings, it may be in there, not GO SMS.

Posted via Android Central App

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
What setting do I have to go into to make GOSMS send MMS like the stock sms app? I mean that for some reason when I send MMS from GoSMS the app usually sends the message but the other phone usually receives a message containing a link that the other party has to click to be able to view the message. This is also much more apparent when the other party does not use GoSMS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shaishaishai10

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
i had the same problem, i couldn't find the settings. and where is that menu and home button that you are talking about? :confused: could you post a step by step photos or a video of it?
and also the big editor is gone. :eek:
please help. :( thanks!

zoswork

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
When I reply to an email-to-text using Go SMS Pro, the reply is prefixed with:

Sent from my mobile.

I can't see a way to turn this off? The default messaging app doesn't do it, so I don't think it's Sprint.

rio ma

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
how can i fix my sms preference setting? i accidentally set to remember preference thats why i cant send a message now.. PLEASE HELp

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair