Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Question GO SMS Pro Settings

I want to change the appearance and on their website it says that I have to: Open GoSMS Pro and press Menu, then select Settings > Appearance Settings. But when I press menu I can't see 'Settings'

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. I had to long press on the home button to open settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GO SMS Pro Settings-screenshot_2013-10-05-14-27-04.jpg  
    Last edited by Gazella; 10-05-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Default Re: GO SMS Pro Settings

Glad you figured it out. Maybe their doco is a bit out of date.
    Thanked by:

Ok I have a Problem with the app on my phone. My go sms pro app randomly just set my notifications when i recieve a message from someone to read the name of the person texting me like a caller id would do for someone calling you. how do I change that back to just the message notification only? I cant seem to find the choice

Quote Originally Posted by 56carlos08 View Post
    Ok I have a Problem with the app on my phone. My go sms pro app randomly just set my notifications when i recieve a message from someone to read the name of the person texting me like a caller id would do for someone calling you. how do I change that back to just the message notification only? I cant seem to find the choice
    Check the accessibility options in your phone settings, it may be in there, not GO SMS.

Posted via Android Central App

What setting do I have to go into to make GOSMS send MMS like the stock sms app? I mean that for some reason when I send MMS from GoSMS the app usually sends the message but the other phone usually receives a message containing a link that the other party has to click to be able to view the message. This is also much more apparent when the other party does not use GoSMS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Re: GO SMS Pro Settings

i had the same problem, i couldn't find the settings. and where is that menu and home button that you are talking about? could you post a step by step photos or a video of it?
    and also the big editor is gone.
    please help. thanks!
    Thanked by:

When I reply to an email-to-text using Go SMS Pro, the reply is prefixed with:

Sent from my mobile.

I can't see a way to turn this off? The default messaging app doesn't do it, so I don't think it's Sprint.