Nova Launcher Question....?

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to make my life easy... Do you guys know of a way to tag or check multiple applications from the APP draw and copy them into a folder all at the same time...? ie... I have a Folder called Tech Stuff and I want to select all of my tech applications that I use and copy them into that Tech Folder...? Not one at a time, but all at once...

I'm not seeing a setting in Nova that allows you to do that...

Thoughts...? Thanks in advance...

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Tap on the name of the folder you?ve created in ?Drawer Groups? and it will then bring up the list of apps in your app drawer. Tick the ones you want to add and done.

Darin Gallagher

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to make my life easy... Do you guys know of a way to tag or check multiple applications from the APP draw and copy them into a folder all at the same time...? ie... I have a Folder called Tech Stuff and I want to select all of my tech applications that I use and copy them into that Tech Folder...? Not one at a time, but all at once...

I'm not seeing a setting in Nova that allows you to do that...

Thoughts...? Thanks in advance...

If you click on your folder, there are the three dots to the right of the folder. It will have sort or add. Click add. It will bring the app list up. At the top right, click on select multiple and select what apps you want in the folder and click the check mark.

Posted via Android Central App

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the reply back, unfortunately I do not have Nova prime, I was using the free version. Not a problem either way though, thank you for all of your help

...Sent from my Tablet...Please excuse any typo's...

Darin Gallagher

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the reply back, unfortunately I do not have Nova prime, I was using the free version. Not a problem either way though, thank you for all of your help

I am running the free one too. Wonder why it isn't working for you.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I am running the free one too. Wonder why it isn't working for you.

Darin please forgive me, when I replied...I I was replying to sizzers ...I didn't realize that you had replied shortly after. I also miss understood as well, I thought sizzers I was talking about the setup menu within nova launcher. The setup menu requires you to have the prime version of nova launcher...

Thank you for your persistence, and you were correct the three dots at the right side of the folder is all I needed... I am in good shape right now thank you again all of you

Darin Gallagher

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Darin please forgive me, when I replied...I I was replying to sizzers ...I didn't realize that you had replied shortly after. I also miss understood as well, I thought sizzers I was talking about the setup menu within nova launcher. The setup menu requires you to have the prime version of nova launcher...

Thank you for your persistence, and you were correct the three dots at the right side of the folder is all I needed... I am in good shape right now thank you again all of you

No problem at all. Glad you got it taken care of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret