Calendar Help

Priscilla Johnson

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Skyrocket and Nexus 7 (2013) that have 2 different calendars. I have not installed another calendar to either device, but the calendars are different and don't update each other. Is there a way to get the Skyrocket Calendar on the Nexus 7? I believe the Nexus 7 uses the Google Calendar, but I'm not sure what calendar the Skyrocket uses. I have checked my App store and it is not using the Google calendar but I can't find the name of the calendar it does use.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
my guess is that the Skyrocket Calendar App has a setting for which calendars you'd like it to use - "internal" or "cloud". it would seem that you have it set to use its own internal Calendar that's simply a database that resides on the phone - and NOT a "cloud" calendar like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc. that resides in the cloud on the internet. if you want your calendar synced across all devices - you need to use a "cloud" calendar like Google.

good luck.

p.s. check out Jorte -

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=jp.co.johospace.jorte&hl=en&token=94JVC4mQ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol