Invalid phone number when setting up VIBER!!!

DD DD

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi I am having problems with my viber when I put my number in it always says error . Is there a limit for putting the same number in? Please help my to register my number and activate viber. I always like your application and I really want to cummunicate with my family. My number is [redacted by Mod] and I am from England. Please check it. Also, i need all the save messages there. Thank you and best regards! Looking to hear from your reply. And the country code is (+44)

Last edited by a moderator:

John Bakojohn

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Country code is correct above and below I've entered number 69XXXXXXXX which I have double checked that is correct. Any help?

renevega

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ellen,
I'm an official representative from Viber. I'm here to help :)

The error message you described is shown when the entered number does not meet the known format for phone numbers in a specific country.
Please specify the country you are located in, and the format (structure) of your phone number.

Thanks!

Hi, I have the same problem. Previously I was able to set up with same number on an ipad. I switched to new iPad and encountered this problem. Country code was correct +63 for Philippines. I then entered 917xxxxxxx. Then got the error message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mjbeeps

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm mj from cebu Philippines, I have a few question what happened of my vibes, why it doesn't work when I register my cell number +63908...please replay

Thanks!