Invalid phone number when setting up VIBER!!!

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Have entered phone number in various formats - Error message says it's invalid and I can't continue...HELP!!!

Hi Ellen,
I'm an official representative from Viber. I'm here to help :)

The error message you described is shown when the entered number does not meet the known format for phone numbers in a specific country.
Please specify the country you are located in, and the format (structure) of your phone number.

Thanks!

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

We are excited and proud to announce that we have just released a major new update to our mobile application: Viber 4.0!

What's new in the new version?

- Choose from over 1,000 stickers in the brand new Sticker Market. The Sticker Market features endless possibilities for brightening up your conversations. Download themed sticker packages and enjoy the party!
- Push-to-talk voice messaging. Send messages instantly with the new push-to-talk feature that streams your voice message as you record it.
- (Android only) Supported tablet compatibility. Viber is now fully compatible with your tablet device(s). Enjoy quality conversations, wherever is most comfortable for you!
- Group capacity increased to 100 members. Whether you want to share with your nearest and dearest or just send a message to a large group of people, Viber groups let you get in touch with even more people, all in one place.
- Beautiful conversation backgrounds in the new background gallery. Choose elegant backgrounds to decorate your conversations from our new collection, designed by our very own Viber artists.
- Forward messages to your groups. Sharing is caring. The popular feature for contacts is now also available for all groups!

As usual, we will be right here to receive your thoughts and feedback. If anyone encounters any problems or would like to share their experiences from our new update, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
the Viber Team.

aishott

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Please help me to regisyer my number and use viber. I have tried to delete the app, uninstall and install it again but it doesn't work. I tried to use my number from another mobile but it still says invalid number. Please please do something about this. I have this great need and love for your application. I would really appreciate your help. I am from the philippines and my mobile number is [redacted by Mod]. Please check it. Also, i need all the save messages there. Thank you and best regards!

Last edited by a moderator:

Muniza Jawad

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi there my viber not working in my phone showing number error on code no sms n call for the code not working

My phone samsung galXy s3

Dinesh Panth

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the viber, and when installing and activating I received "invalid number" message. I would appreciate if you would help me out. My mobile or cell phone number is [redacted by Mod] and the country code of Nepal is 977.

Thanking you faithfully Yours,

Dinesh Prasad Panth.

Tahir Rashid

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
i had viber for my laptop i put my number it works for week i had virus on my laptop i restore my laptop now viber try 3 time to get code agaon won't text me the code now it don't accpit my number now its says it seems to be an error activating viber on your device

Abdul Hassan

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i download viber on my blackberry z30 and when i enter my number it says invalid or error but when i enter a different number from another phone it accept but cannot sychronised my contact except i enter manually. Thanks

maziarh

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
viber kick me out please help me im not spammer but i cant register viber everything show me invalid number message . please help me thank you . my number : [redacted by Mod]

said elshemy

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Please help me to regisyer my number and use viber. I have tried to delete the app, uninstall and install it again but it doesn't work. I tried to use my number from another mobile but it still says invalid number. Please please do something about this. I have this great need and love for your application. I would really appreciate your help. I am from the kuwait and my mobile number is [redacted by Mod]my phone its note 4 . and if i use other number in my phone to use viber its working fine but with my number its not woerking.Thank you and best regards!

Farid Sayghani

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
My phone samsung galXy s3
I have the same problem. I live in belgium and when i give my number i see error . I was outside belgium i was using viber with different number. I came back i updated after i cant use . I have galazy 3s. Can anyone help me ? My nr [redacted by Mod]

ThInEsH kInG ThInA

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi Ellen
plz help me
I have a Apple iPhone 4s ( Version 9.0.2) i cannot access on viber
i wanna say to you
i do 1st
download the viber app from app Store
then open the viber
then continue
the also auto selected the country code
the i put my number without country code
then press the continue
so bad INVALID NUMBER
i don't know why?????????? pleas replay soon

Hari Rimal

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Please help me to regisyer my number and use viber. I have tried to delete the app, uninstall and install it again but it doesn't work. I tried to use my number from another mobile but it still says invalid number. Please please do something about this. I have this great need and love for your application. I would really appreciate your help. I am from the Qatar and my mobile number is [redacted by Mod]. my phone its Iphone 6 . Thank you and best regards!

nghiavtsale

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Please help me to regisyer my number and use viber. I have tried to delete the app, uninstall and install it again but it doesn't work. I tried to use my number from another mobile but it still says invalid number. Please please do something about this. I have this great need and love for your application. I would really appreciate your help. I am from the VietNam and my mobile number is [redacted by Mod] . Please check it. Also, i need all the save messages there. Thank you and best regards!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech