Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NFL Mobile App updated (Verizon)

Hey, I'm looking for the release notes, but the updated version 2.0 looks a lot better... especially for those of us who don't want to pay for V-CAST. There's non-V-CAST features added like Fantasy tracker, News & Video section, etc.

I'll see if I can find official notes.

yeah just dl'ed it, looks really cleaned up, has it been made known how much a month the NFL live video package costs?

two things i noticed about the stream, one it seems like the picture quality is much better and 2 that stupid "are you still there" prompt doesnt come up anymore to interrupt ur watching

OK....I have to break down and ask.
    Where and/or how do I download this app? I can't seem to be able find it. I want to catch the Sunday night game. I already have the vcast subscription. I went through Verizon's site to download the app. You are supposed to text a message to a number to get the app. All I get in response is a link which takes you to a Verizon page.

Thanks.
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cobra617 View Post
    OK....I have to break down and ask.
    Where and/or how do I download this app? I can't seem to be able find it. I want to catch the Sunday night game. I already have the vcast subscription. I went through Verizon's site to download the app. You are supposed to text a message to a number to get the app. All I get in response is a link which takes you to a Verizon page.

Thanks.
    just go onto the Android Market, click the Verizon tab, and look for NFL Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by brandonx1000 View Post
    just go onto the Android Market, click the Verizon tab, and look for NFL Mobile
    Thanks. I didn't notice the Verizon tab.

:o

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Cyanogenmod 10 nightly

Has anyone tracked their fantasy team through this app? When I add my kicker is shows up under defense, and I can't add a defensive team, only individual players...

Quote Originally Posted by cobra617 View Post
    Thanks. I didn't notice the Verizon tab.

:o
    You could just search bar for nfl once in the market and the verizon free nfl app show in the search that way also , if you havent found it yet