Crawling up the Google Play list! only 2.3k downloads but it's a start!
Just launched my first zombie game called Zombie Crane on October 12th and so far it has amassed 2300+ downloads. I have no base of reference so I am not sure if that is good but it sure feels like a slow, expensive climb to get noticed.
For those of you kind enough to give it a shot HERE is a link! Drop me a line and let me know what you think about it! It's a zombie defense game where you grind, smash, dismember, and blow up zombies to collect blood. The catch is you will need to spend the blood you need to win on defensive items (barricades, landmines, oil barrels, etc.) to stem the flow of zombies or else you will be overrun.
If you are knowledgeable in the ways of app marketing, I would love some input on how to get our name out there! I am proud of this game and think it would do well if I could just get over the first hump.
- 11-08-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- By radgatt in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:04 PM
- By Propaganda3 in forum Android GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2013, 12:47 AM
- By lzelanka in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:26 AM
- By Becci0305859 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:34 PM
- By Jesilynk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:08 PM