Spin the Vodka - Great and fun party game with lots of friends

PRIA LABS

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
What do you do usually at the party? Do you remember classic party game ?Spin the Bottle? or ?Truth or Dare? from your childhood? Spin the Vodka is their modern version and provides fun and quick way how to spend time at the party.
Spin the bottle with your finger and have fun. You can draw from more than 200 dares in free section (Indoor) and about 150 dares in 2 purchase sections (Outdoor, Sexy). Some are kinda spicy! Should a player fail to complete a task, they have to drink or give up part of their clothing! Don?t be afraid about cheating! The game uses compass to remember direction.

unnamed.jpg unnamed-2.jpg

Spin the Vodka lets you:
- Have fun with your friend
- Choose from 3 section (Indoor, Outdoor, Sexy)
- Draw from more than 300 dares
- Check the cheating with compass remember direction

Spin the Vodka (Free) is available for sale now at the Google Play (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=cz.prialabs.vodkaspin&token=XoJsF3bx) and you can read more about it at my website (Spin the Vodka).

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I had a game like this when I was younger on my phone. I must admit this looks a lot more better In Quality, good stuff.

Having trouble downloading ATM, but I will fling a good review in the morning after my exam or before most likely when um procrastinating
- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae