SWYPE? Heard anything new lately?

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have been searching for about a half hour and havent seen anything recent about swype. I have seen the beta's and their web site has not had anything new since june 20th. I would like to put it on my droid but heard the beta was a little buggy.

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
there is a link online for swype that will work on the droid, I searched forever when I liked it on my X and wanted it on my wifes droid. I'm away from home if I can find link I'll send it, if not I'll it when I get home.

total bull **** how its not avail in market.

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, i found a couple wasent sure which was the right one i guess a couple didnt work well. I agree i would buy it but hey free is better.

groundkontrol

May 28, 2010
Visit site
EDITED: Please do not promote warez (illegal copied of apps) on the AC forum. As it has been stated multiple times, it is prohibited here. By telling somebody to PM another member to hook up people with SWYPE a somewhat deceptive way of going about it. If this type of stuff goes one, you're account will be banned. Accidents are understandable but intentionally trying to do so is completely disrespectful.

Last edited by a moderator:

drathos

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I would like to put it on my droid but heard the beta was a little buggy.

I haven't had any problems with the beta on Droid since they fixed the issue with rebooting the phone (you would have to switch to the stock keyboard and back again after rebooting the phone). On the other hand, the build that comes with the Droid 2 seems to have problems with double letters. I'm not sure what their plan for issuing fixes to that is.

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with the beta on Droid since they fixed the issue with rebooting the phone (you would have to switch to the stock keyboard and back again after rebooting the phone). On the other hand, the build that comes with the Droid 2 seems to have problems with double letters. I'm not sure what their plan for issuing fixes to that is.

Mine's been doing that since the Froyo update. I just uninstalled the beta and reinstalled it, hope that resolves the problem. I now have version 1.56.30.7625 installed.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used it on incredible but have on dx.The dx must have a different version since it was pre installed with.
Sent from Tapatalk

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Bah, the beta version I have still has the problem after reboots. Hopefully the next beta version will fix it. It is a known issue on the Swype beta forums.