Trip Logging App

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I will be going on a trip (mostly driving) to see old family houses / places of interest. I am looking for an app that will track my progress (I will be using GPS). When I stop at places I would like to write a note about what it is, the significance of the place and take some pictures. After I am finished with the trip, I would like to be able to review the route and see the pictures / notes on a map.

Any suggestions for an app to do this? Some places will be in rural areas so I might not have cell coverage. I thought maybe use My Trips to record the trip and Evernote to record notes / pictures. I think Evernote will capture my GPS location when creating a note.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I use Google which automatically tracks this, and I can pull up my travels through location history.

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
But do you have a way to capture pictures and notes along your trip and view it on a map?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
But do you have a way to capture pictures and notes along your trip and view it on a map?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well if you can't find anything better you can always turn on Location sharing on your camera this will automatically timestamp the location of each picture then later when viewing the pictures if you hit the menu button and tap get directions you will be able to see the exact location the picture was taken on the map, but not actually the picture itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma