[App] Rheti: Our app lets you build native Android app on your phone

Rheti

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here and would like to share the app myself and my partners have been working on full-time for almost two years. We're a 5 man team that has been selling consulting contracts on the side to stay afloat while we create our app. We're finally launching private beta, and we hope Rheti will pique your interest!

Our app is the first touch-based IDE (integrated development environment) that lets you build native Android apps on your phone. There is no coding. You create features with our feature building software, insert them into your app, and you're done. Feature building works by assembling stand-alone components.

If it sounds kind of complicated, it really isn't! Visit our website for more information. [Links found on Google Play Store]

We're in private beta testing phase right now, so if you want to try it out you'll be able to build what you want completely free (no ads). Here is a link to Rheti on Google Play: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/testing/com.rheti.appcreator&token=Sg-9Qsux, although you'll need a beta invite in order to download the app, which can be found here:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/rheti-testers

Thanks!

P.S. I'll be around to answer any questions if you have them!

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm subscribed but it claims I'm not.
Howdy! Davey Bates the enthusiastic, disabled, househusband, early adopter, and descriptive tester, at your service. Tablet is nesus 7 and I felt on my Samsung ace usually at same time

Rheti

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
OK thanks, we are letting people in on a first-come-first serve basis. We will be sending out some new invitations shortly so there is a good chance you will receive one soon.

Happy Holidays

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh, thanks!

Do you think this program make it possible to do a Web app for someone severe disability like myself?

Posted via Android Central App

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I own a space as part of my home package for phone, net, TV service. It's pretty big, so would be three pages on the site.

One disability software reviews and links.

Second page is to have social experiments for positive change.

If I can do that the third part would be a site with myself advertised as a consultant for businesses focused on community based and non profit societies.

From your video I think the program could play a major part in all of them.

Participatory as well, so contributions and links to sites with forms needed by the disabled along with a sign up sheet for volunteers to help mobility or cognitive impaired fill out those forms.

Like you said about your program, it sounds difficult but isn't isn't. It's about connecting content in one easy to use location that already exists but is difficult to locate without experience.

Rheti

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
You can add any webpage directly into Rheti by using a "web page container feature". This basically means that Rheti can make a web app as advanced as you want, as long as you are able to create the web page.

Everything else you mention would be possible with Rheti as well, as a native app, if you'd like to go with that route. There are various feeds you can use for forms and sign up sheets. However based on what you are describing I would suggest trying to use web containers to put your website into an app. That could be the easiest route.

I'll get you into the beta as soon as I can. I'll be interested to see how it turns out, so if you have any questions/comments/suggestions please let us know.

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
First off things work pretty well, from installation to explanation things are good. The tutorial is difficult to follow, soon after beginning.

The tools say either that you're not available yet or expect you to code for something as simple as a YouTube invading.

No description of the tools done that are clearly understand. So... Have websites been done with this yet?

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
You never answered my question Rhett, but you did jump right in and fix it. Wow you're fast.

Loved the video and song on YouTube!

Rheti

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks,
Sorry for the delay in my response. There isn't any coding used at all- to insert something like a YouTube video you need a code that tells YouTube which video you want to display. The same goes for services like FaceBook or PayPal. I am working on making tutorials to show how to get these codes, which will be done by the end of this weekend.

Rheti isn't for making websites- it's for making apps. My suggestion for making a web app was to create a website with a different service, and make it an app by using a web page container. Alternatively you could easily create an app with Rheti that does what you wanted your website to do.

We are working on a lot of things right now, but one of my big goals is to get some good tutorials on our site so that people can understand what to do. Thanks so much for your feedback.

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
My apologies for the misunderstanding, I'm attempting this another way. There will I hope eventually be three apps created from using the content from three web pages located a one site.

For the disability one it will have web content in the form of magazines created using pocket. General might help but won't hurt such as well as a my lists for specific software reviewed by the actual disabled. Rather than cover TV whole planet it would be localized with a volunteer list based ok what a person can do not told to. I guess a secret Santa based ok skills and a chance to be altruistic their way. That and a panic button.

Say you live near me and some friend or family is disabled, gets chair stuck in snow. Using a wireless packet they press TV button saying stuck, anywhere near Wi-Fi hotspots . Much better chance ok getting out. Same with someone shoveling sidewalk. One shot altruism making a real world difference.

Having the app gives was your local stuck or help feed, only when and was they're needed the volunteer part could be you like chili but hard TV make for one, so offer the rest for support this disability kid or parents, it can and does make as difference.

RSS feeds from cartoon and humor sites would go with it.

So wrapped first app idea. App has RSS feeds to chose or not, volunteer column according to region of hotspots you're in, I to offer what UN can when you can. Maybe even just see a stuck notice but no wheels and bring a hot chocolate to them. Opportunistic alturrism using existing services. Web page is historic hold content.

They use the same thing for the meetup app. It's just repurposing, especially needed stuff when in no commitment.

What do you do with Christmas dinner if everyone catches bad flue? Offer it some on ebbs might get a chance to divide it up into packages and hand out homeless.

People want to do random acts of kindness but it's easier and more effective to do OPPORTUNISTIC ACTS OF ALTURRISM. Strike when irons hot, not done for future chance that might not come.

Get me?

dirtsage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Writing it out worked great!
I'll use YouTube for disability info and humor, Meetup for I'm stuck and opportunistic ALTURRISM. Do a column on my website bragging about the helpful with a chance for those helped to be thankful.

So only need to redirect content for revises to work.

Last edited: