Dataviz Docs-To-Go

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just read an article that was published in May 2010 that they were coming out with version 3.0. It doesn't appear to be out as of yet but the features look awesome. Does anyone know when we can expect it to be released. The article said that it should be out in a few weeks but that was back in May.

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I guess you missed the news of RIM buying DataViz, and the rumors (confirmed?) that they're going to cancel docs to go for all platforms except Blackberry.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just read an article that was published in May 2010 that they were coming out with version 3.0. It doesn't appear to be out as of yet but the features look awesome. Does anyone know when we can expect it to be released. The article said that it should be out in a few weeks but that was back in May.

do a forum search first.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I guess thats why they had a special price last month for $9.99 for the premium version. What a waste if they cancel the service and the upgrade they were going to do.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
E-Mailed Dataviz about the up coming 3.0 update and this is what I received.

"it will be available at the end of the month. You will receive a notification from DataViz or the Market depending where you purchased and it will be a free update".

So it appears if you have the paid version of Docs-To-Go on your android phone you should be receiving the update by the end of the month.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20