TV Apps for Android?

jcls.wv519

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody have any good TV apps for the Android? I'm getting the HTC Desire and wondered if it was possible to watch TV from them. I'll wanna keep up with Grey's Anatomy from ABC as the new season airs. Also, if there's any other must-have apps please let me know! This will be my first Android phone, so new territory.

jcls.wv519

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Found out SPB TV does not have an ABC channel. Does anybody know if Google Phone TV has it or not? I hate to pay $30 for the Sling Player.

jpwhre

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
sling player is more than $30. you have to buy a slingbox that hooks to your cable connection at home and then broadcasts your tv listings to your phone over a constant on net connection from your house. for those of us mobile and home is where you rest your head for the night, sling is not a good option. would be nice if the cable comps would have an android app.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Also, if there's any other must-have apps please let me know!
Plenty of threads for that here and on other forum sites so dig in!

"Must have" is extremely subjective. It would help to know specifically what types of apps you're looking for. I mean, I find Tasker to be a must-have but some find the price a turn off as well as the learning curve. Similarly, Touchdown is a must-have for me but if you don't have an Exchange account it's fairly useless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz