Total automatic call recorder needed for Android phone !

Iuser_Android

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Is there any Total automatic call recorder for Android Phone which record all calls automatic or notify me on every outgoing and incoming call for recording ??

Iuser_Android

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
As per my thought is not a part of any ilegal matter as i want to record chat of my call for my backup, incase i forget to what was the chat about before half an hour with Mr, Known/unknown. It will help me out in finding the chat content rather then call him back to get the content / topic to get remind.

Android_Dev

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
me also looking for the same application but not able to find. if anyone know then please share the name of that application which records call automatically and also there ability to creat recording rule.
thanks

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there is any illegal to record their own calls on their personal phone.
AGAIN depends on the state the callers are in. It is absolutely illegal if any of the parties to the call are in California EVEN if you are not. You MUST inform the party in California that you are recording the call or you have committed a criminal act.

I have no idea what the law is in other countries but in the US - IT DEPENDS ON THE STATE.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
AGAIN depends on the state the callers are in. It is absolutely illegal if any of the parties to the call are in California EVEN if you are not. You MUST inform the party in California that you are recording the call or you have committed a criminal act.

I have no idea what the law is in other countries but in the US - IT DEPENDS ON THE STATE.

You're arguing, I think, with a spammer who created several logins to ask and answer for that app... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Androrec Plus, supports Bluetooth headsets and both sides of the conversation. Occasionally it fails to record, but not often. I notice the above does not support Bluetooth recording and is one sided.

Sent via my Note 8

Iuser_Android

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi All member of this conversation as per the country law I also come to know that this is a crime to record the call without knowing the other party So I can't recommend this application to anyone, Just contact to your telecom service authority to confirmation on this topic.
I appreciate the comments and experience which shared with us.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay