Looking for App that suggests similar songs

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine uses an app called "Shazam". He once told me the "suggestion of similar content" was part of what he liked about it.

I'm not familiar with it, though.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
You can always try and use Pandora, it's a really good service

Enviado desde mi XT1058 usando Tapatalk 2

I tried but saw no way within the app to subscribe or register? Do you have to be already registered to use that app?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

SandroidE

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried but saw no way within the app to subscribe or register? Do you have to be already registered to use that app?

I really can't say, but have you tried entering the web page in your device?, maybe there's a registration option on the web...

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I really can't say, but have you tried entering the web page in your device?, maybe there's a registration option on the web...

Thanks, I could try again. I last tried over the summer when I was new to smart phones. I could get web view in a different browser.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

It worked fine now. The problem over the summer was the deadly combination of a Boost Mobile Hydro and Boost Mobile. :/ Well, nice that it works with a real phone and WiFi.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae