Which messaging app are you using?
Google Talk? Hangouts? or whatever it is called now.. (I think I disabled that on my phone)
I am trying to find something that runs all the time and does not occupy a slot on notification bar. I tried BBM, it works very well and smooth, I also have been trying Skype but it is acting up really bad when I have it running on both phone and desktop, and I run them all the time.
- 12-25-2013, 05:11 PM #2
- 12-25-2013, 05:12 PM #3
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Which messaging app are you using?
Google Voice, I know there is no MMS but I rather have all my media mail goto email its just plain easier to share from there. Plus I have 4 tablets and 3 phones this way they all get my texts with one simple number that I can pick and choose to block or allow anything I want to.
- By bellnlevi in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:59 PM
- By Rami Al Sebki1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:29 PM
- By Jnug70 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:56 PM
- By LeRoy Simmons in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:38 PM
- By sauce_a_poutine in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:49 PM