- 2 Posts
What is "Android Blackmail"?
My mother is visiting us in Australia from Europe. She bought herself a 7 inch Samsung Galaxy tablet, WiFi only, in Singapore.
They made her pay for a year's worth of subscription to something called Android Blackmail plus anti virus installation, all for which she paid more than 2.5 x
what she paid for the tablet. She is elderly and has no idea what she paid for. I can't find any mention of "Android Blackmail" anywhere. Can someone
tell me what it is, please?
- 12-27-2013, 07:12 AM #2
- 12-27-2013, 08:17 AM #3
- 12-28-2013, 02:44 PM #5
Re: What is "Android Blackmail"?
Someone on G+ suggested your mom could contest the credit card charge, but I'm skeptical. She willingly made the purchase, and unless the product is clearly a fraud, she may not be able to perform a "return." But ... worth asking her CC creditor anyway.
- By opemvbs in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2015, 11:22 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:16 PM
- By Brian Low in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:39 AM
- By MissouriFarmer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:30 PM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:02 PM