| || |
[APP][4.0+] Pictures Optimizer
Pictures Optimizer optimizes your images and photos before sharing them by email, twitter, google drive, picasa, ...
It creates an optimized copy of your pictures using the following techniques:
- Remove unnecessary informations (camera, location, date, ... tags in the image)
- Encode them to PNG, JPEG or WEBP
- Compress the images with quality loss (JPEG or WEBP)
- Remove transparency (PNG)
- Resize the pictures. You can choose between a maximum dimension the optimized image will have or a percentage of the original image size.
You can also add a watermark in the image to protect it.
How to use:
- Select one or more images in the list in the original tab. Press a image to open it in a viewer or the row to select/unselect it. You can also press the "Select all" in the action bar.
- Press the "Optimize" button in the action bar.
- A progress bar shows you the progression.
- At the end of the process, a popup shows you the optimization result. You can choose to share the optimized images.
- Press the tab "Optimized" to see the optimized version of your pictures.
- You can also select some or all the optimized pictures and press the "Share" button to send them to another app (email client, ftp, drive, picasa, ...) or you can delete them.