- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
"unfortunately vine has stopped working"
I suddenly became very interested in vine, so I bought a cheap Tesoar tablet running Android 4.2.2. I was able to go the the app store and get vine, and it loads OK, but when I tap the camera icon (to start using vine to make a video), it says "initializing" and then "unfortunately vine has stopped working". I tried rebooting, to no avail. Any suggestions?
- 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM #2
- By HMArnold in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:05 PM
- By bbaulio in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:14 AM
- By lwm4p in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:16 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:26 AM
- By atlusfox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:32 PM