Audio Manager (Hide it Pro)

Ik Okafor

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
hey this app is no longer working after my upgrade to kitkat... can someone tell me how to revert my moto x back to jelly bean?/

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Back your files up first..... Google hide it Pro file location.... Send files to a cloud or email.... Uninstalled then reinstall never the less back those files up pimp

Posted via Android Central

Christopher Tomas

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
just got the update last night and now having the same problem. SMS text notification are coming to Hide it Pro and to the regular display... ugh! Actually the app disappeared from my phone an i had to re-install it.

Stone Cold 33

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello just go my new Samsung Galaxy S4 and same problem i got two message one on Hide it Pro app and on my regular sms text. Please help!! Thanks guys!!

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Hide it Pro is, well was, an awesome app- but the dev never responds to bugs and barely every updates- heck the last update was in 2th October 2013! With the new policies and whatnot of Android- especially the write to SD card, I do not think AudioManager can perform its desired tasks as effectively as it should.

Some Guy1

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Copy of a message I just sent to the dev, from what I've read I maybe shouldn't be too hopeful of a reply:

I'm not sure if my problems come from the app, from Android or from my phone, but:

- I can't add files to the cache. If I try, they disappear and can't be found in the cache or the phone storage, but they seem to exist as they make a difference to the phone's storage space.

- I can't delete or unhide files in the app. If I try, the app crashes.

- If I uninstall the app, the files can't be seen. When I reinstall, they are visible in the app but I still have the other problems I mentioned.

Can you tell me how to:

- fix the problem within the app so it can be used normally?

- find the files in the phone storage with the app installed?

or

- find the files after uninstalling the app?

Very basic tech specs:

Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.4.2 (but problems started before Kitkat update)
App installed on phone's internal memory
Cache located on external SD card

/message to dev

I'm not too fussed about keeping the files, mainly I want to free up the space on the SD card that they're taking up, but at the moment I can't even get to them to delete them.

Huchen Bakurube

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Me too any one knows

- - - Updated - - -

hey this app is no longer working after my upgrade to kitkat... can someone tell me how to revert my moto x back to jelly bean?/

Working for me on kit kat

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hide it Pro stopped hiding SMS text messages after Kit Kat 4.4.2 installed.
Anyone knows how / or when this will be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Working for me on kit kat

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hide it Pro stopped hiding SMS text messages after Kit Kat 4.4.2 installed.
Anyone knows how / or when this will be fixed.

JoshToolz

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
installed on Note3 and when I launch Audio Manager, if i press the 'back' button takes me back to the p0rn i was watching on a previous session. not cool. This did not happen on an older android phone.

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
If you are using an extSD, then you will need to install SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD. KitKat messed with RW permissions for non OEM applications. Hence the issue writing to, or modifying content on the extSD.

Suganya Prakash

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
i use latest hide it pro.. i have stored photos as different folders. while i unhide it and check in the gallery i can see onlu one pic out of 30. Remaining 29 pics i couldnt see in hide it pro or in phone or even while connected to computer.. i use oneplus2. they are important pics of my family. anyone please help me to get the pictures. thnks