| || |
Re: Audio Manager (Hide it Pro)
Copy of a message I just sent to the dev, from what I've read I maybe shouldn't be too hopeful of a reply:
I'm not sure if my problems come from the app, from Android or from my phone, but:
- I can't add files to the cache. If I try, they disappear and can't be found in the cache or the phone storage, but they seem to exist as they make a difference to the phone's storage space.
- I can't delete or unhide files in the app. If I try, the app crashes.
- If I uninstall the app, the files can't be seen. When I reinstall, they are visible in the app but I still have the other problems I mentioned.
Can you tell me how to:
- fix the problem within the app so it can be used normally?
- find the files in the phone storage with the app installed?
- find the files after uninstalling the app?
Very basic tech specs:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.4.2 (but problems started before Kitkat update)
App installed on phone's internal memory
Cache located on external SD card
/message to dev
I'm not too fussed about keeping the files, mainly I want to free up the space on the SD card that they're taking up, but at the moment I can't even get to them to delete them.