Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 3 Post By LunatiqueRob
  • 1 Post By LunatiqueRob
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My list of app recommendations (result of vigorous testing and comparing over 200+ apps)

I recently spent about a month writing an article about the Note 3, and in it contains lots of Android app recommendations that cover a very wide range of categories----from utilities, art, music, logistics, media streaming, GPS, camera, system tweaks, launchers, to a bunch of others. These are all apps that I have personally tested and use, and are picked from among other similar apps after careful review and testing. I hope you guys will find these recommendations helpful:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Android apps (review, camera test, photography tips, app recommendations, accessories) « Ethereality News & Weblog

The article is quite epic and contains other topics too. The main topics covered are:

-Making the transition from iOS to Android

-Hardware accessory recommendations for the Note 3

-Useful apps on Android, covering all major categories

-Note 3's camera test/review, third-party camera app recommendations, and photography tips (covering both technical as well as artistic tips).

Default Re: My list of app recommendations (result of vigorous testing and comparing over 200+ apps)

Ho. Lee. Cow. I didn't read all of it, but what I did look at so far is quite impressive--thanks for sharing your insights!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]

Default Re: My list of app recommendations (result of vigorous testing and comparing over 200+ apps)

Very nice write-up.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

B. Diddy likes this.