[APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.4.x

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Tangerine Personal Finance

Welcome to Tangerine. The reason why I wrote this app was simple. The previous bills app I was using, tended to not notify me correctly and barely showed me any sort of data that was relevant to my finances. Tangerine takes this little issue and focuses on showing you all the details pertaining to your finances. Tangerine shows you all of your upcoming and overdue bills. It keeps track of your account balances(set your balance and watch it keep track). It helps you breakdown(by category, by days/weeks and by top expenses) your finances based on the dates you have chosen.

It is a rather slow growing application since I do not currently have disposable Income to promote using Ads and whatnot. Hence, here I am asking for your help to get Tangerine a little bit higher up the charts. I am continuously updating it with new features and new updates based on what my users require. Hence if you have a suggestion for Tangerine, please shoot me a PM, post in this thread, or simply email me using the report bug inside settings. I am fairly good at responding fast.

Tangerine Free version does NOT contain any Ads but does come with certain functionalists being blocked in it. I did not limit any transactions or any types of recurring bills. The things that are limited as strictly settings, and a few aspects of multiple account. Ergo you can use it as a daily drive as a bills app without worrying about adding too many transactions.

P.S if anyone has any ideas on how to promote, feel free to post them I am always open to suggestions.

Link to Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softwareham.tangerinefree

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/softwareham

zD4hGkOl.png

More Screenshots:

Light Theme:
iljdYcBl.png

Dark Theme:
4zpZ20Ml.png

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v2.7

Never thought of an app like this to have. I will try it out.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v2.7

Version 2.7.1 - 2.7.2 Released:

Changes:
  • Minor Bug fix regarding paid repeating transactions.
  • Minor paycheck bug fix.
  • Fixed Show all Transaction filter to account for Income and Adjustments.
  • Changes to code for future updates.

Last edited:

Chucky1

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v2.7.1

I just downloaded. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Version 2.7.3 Released:

Changes:
  • Minor paycheck bug fix. The Bug has been squashed!

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure how many people from here use my app but those who do I have a question for you. First I hope you are enjoying Tangerine as much as I am and second, I am currently implementing cloud sync/multi-device sync for Tangerine. This basically allow you to sync your data from one device to the next without going through the tedious work of you trying to using DropBox. While doing this I wanted to ask all of my users this question.

Would you like me to make Tangerine purely cloud based. This allows for a smoother data transfers but does require you to be connected to the network while using Tangerine. How would you guys like that? If not, I could leave the cloud sync localized to your device and allow for an android to android sync.

pixmeknot

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site

Ive recently been trying out some expense management app like monas and others, but tangerine has a good UI. Great app for replacing my excel sheet i have for managing expenses.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Ive recently been trying out some expense management app like monas and others, but tangerine has a good UI. Great app for replacing my excel sheet i have for managing expenses.

Thank you for that :) I was wondering if I took Tangerine to the cloud side? How would you like that? Would that be something you are interested in?

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Version 2.8.0 Released
  • Added Cloud Synchronization, allowing multi device support. Join now and get 1 month of cloud synchronization free (Offer Valid Until March 1st).
  • Share your accounts with your significant other with ease. Use the Link button in Cloud Synchronization for easy linking.
  • Automatically synchronize your data with the cloud OR Manual upload and download of your information to and from online service.
  • The one and only app that allows you to share and store your information online and offline.
  • Privacy concerns? Information is stored anonymously. No names, emails or anything private is stored online. Everything is base64 secured.
  • A few hidden updates for future updates (Hint: Website Data Manipulation)
  • Updated a few procedures for faster upload.

Enjoy this new update. Many more to come.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Version 2.8.1 Released
  • Added Cloud Synchronization, allowing multi device support. Join now and get 1 month of cloud synchronization free (Offer Valid Until March 1st).
  • Share your accounts with your significant other with ease. Use the Link button in Cloud Synchronization for easy linking.
  • Automatically synchronize your data with the cloud OR Manual upload and download of your information to and from online service.
  • The one and only app that allows you to share and store your information online and offline.
  • Privacy concerns? Information is stored anonymously. No names, emails or anything private is stored online. Everything is base64 secured.
  • A few hidden updates for future updates (Hint: Website Data Manipulation)
  • Updated a few procedures for faster upload.
    [*]Cloud Synchronization internet status check has been placed to avoid crashes.
    [*]Cloud Synchronization Reset has been placed for the ability to reset cloud sync.

Enjoy this new update. Many more to come.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Version 2.9.0 Released
  • Added a total of 243 Currency Symbols.
  • Code enchancements for faster load time.
  • Fixed a minor bug for cloudsync.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Version 3.0 Released
  • Brand-new Look! Modern and sleek design. Brand new Dark and Light theme.
  • Side Navigation bar added for easy switching.
  • Faster than before. Safer than before.
  • Added Accounts Breakdowns. See your breakdown for each account.
  • Added Categories View. Add and edit categories to your liking.
  • Added Payee View. Add and edit payees before adding any transactions.
  • Added Calendar View. Show all transactions now has calender to see specific days.
  • Added Bills sections to see all of your recurring bills.
  • Added better database tools. Major issues with cloud synchronization fixed.
  • Major Changes in code for smoother transition.
  • Use the Email developer button for easy access.
  • Better UI for simpler access to your transactions.
  • Better filter options in Show all transactions with custom date pickers.
  • Better add transaction section to add and edit your income and expenses.
  • Better Animations. Enjoy a cleaner look and feel of Tangerine.
  • Google Plus button added for easy sharing.
  • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.1.0

Version 3.1 Released
I have added 1 year to everyone's cloud synchronization expiration time. Thank you for all of your support. Join the people who are enjoying a free cloud synchronization for 1 full year.
  • Added a date picker for upcoming bills. Now you can see up to whenever you wish.
  • Added Upcoming Days and Overdue Days next to their corresponding bill.
  • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Version 3.2.0 Released

• New Modern Icons for Tangerine Categories.
  • Added a quick exit button in the sliding drawer.
  • Fixed verbage for a few dialogs.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Tangerine Version 3.3.0 Released
  • Added Multiple Types of Accounts. Now you can manage your credit cards, savings accounts, Loans, etc right from Tangerine.
  • Fixed bugs relating to dates.
  • Fixed bugs relating to Adding Income.
  • If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to message me by using the Email Developer Button.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.3.0

LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS....

Looking for Beta Tester to beta test my app for me. I will upload a Beta APK and invite anyone who is will to help me make this app better.

Please message me here, if you are interested.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP][2.2+] Tangerine Personal Finance v3.3.0

Tangerine Version 3.3.5 Released
  • Minor Bug Fixes for Android Version Below 3.0
  • Fixed a force close due to reloading of activity.
  • Fixed the widget X button, It will now close the view.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci