Looking for a particular calendar app feature

p1800nut

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I use Outlook on Exchange for my desktop, and I've found it really handy to add emails to calendar appointments, so that when I'm at a meeting I can review the emails and attached files. It's a heck of a lot easier than trying to go back and find the relevant emails, which might have arrived days or even weeks earlier. The problem is that I can't find a calendar app for my Samsung Tab that will show the attachments. Anyone using a calendar with this functionality?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I use Outlook on Exchange for my desktop, and I've found it really handy to add emails to calendar appointments, so that when I'm at a meeting I can review the emails and attached files. It's a heck of a lot easier than trying to go back and find the relevant emails, which might have arrived days or even weeks earlier. The problem is that I can't find a calendar app for my Samsung Tab that will show the attachments. Anyone using a calendar with this functionality?

I have never tried Outlook on Android, mainly because I don't really use MS services. Have you tried that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10