My Favourite Apps of 2013

SachinBahal

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Here are just some of the Android Apps and Games that I used most often in 2013. Which range from RSS feed apps to some of the my favourite games.

Android Central: I enjoy reading Android Central very much , and its nice to see that they took the time to create and app that can be considered a great looking app and even better is that they have a Android Central community on Google+ so you can sign up for the beta and help give ideas and suggestions of what to include in the next version update.

Download: Android Central - The App!
Android Central.jpg

Hangouts: It is a great app to help bring together all the different chats in while using a Google service and what's even better is that it just recently got the ability to do SMS and it has become the stock messaging app for the Nexus 5.

Download: Hangouts

Hangouts.jpg

Falcon Pro for Android: I prefer this over the standard Twitter app for Android. It is one of the best Twitter Clients that has come out recently. It has a nice and clean UI and beats all the other Twitter Clients out there including most of the Free Clients. Its a shame that Falcon Pro hit the Twitter token limit of how many users can use the client but the developer has made it available for download for free on the Falcon Pro website.

Download: Falcon Pro

Falcon Pro.jpg

Pushbullet: It is a great app for sending notes to yourself (or you friends) or files from you computer to phone and vice versa. Ever since I installed both the Chrome extension and the app, I am finding it more and more useful everyday, the only thing that I would like to see, is a bigger file size limit (bigger than 25MB).

Download: Pushbullet

Pushbullet.jpg

LinkedIn Pulse News: I believe that this is one of the better news apps out there on Android which is also on iOS and has a Chrome extension, and the Android app has become even better and nicer looking and slicker than ever before, this may be due to the fact that LinkedIn acquired Pulse News and did a major revamp.

Download: LinkedIn Pulse News

Pulse News.jpg

Inside the Pulse News App (OLDER VERSION)

LinkedIn Pulse News (Current).jpg

LinkedIn Pulse New App (CURRENT VERSION)​

These are just some of my favourites, if you want to see the rest of them, the check them out my blog, TheCanadianTechie.

What are your favourite apps? Leave them in the comments.

Follow me on Twitter @sachinbahal and @canadian_techie

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I feel like I spam this list everywhere lol.

Flow Free

GT Racing 2

Jetpack Joyride

Unblock Me

Air Control

Boat Browser

One Browser

Opera Browser

Mozilla Firefox

Aquamail

Maildroid

ES File Explorer (Best file manager Highly recommend)

MX Player (Best video player Highly Recommend)

Dictionary.com app (This comes in handy once in a while)

DoubleTwist Music Player (Pretty nice music player)

Google Translate (Comes in handy once in a while)

Kingsoft Office (Free Word, Excel, Powerpoint Editor)

Mobi Calculator (Advanced Scientific Calculator)

Songza (Pretty cool music app)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon