Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery meter app?

Is there a reliable battery app that shows the battery meter on the notification bar AND shows increases/decreases by 1%?

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

Battery Indicator. I'm using it now and it shows in the notification bar. It's currently at 81% right now...
    Droid Incredible since June 2010
    Nexus 5 since March 2014
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Would that be the paid version? I'm running the free version now with only 10% increments.

Quote Originally Posted by silentbobdrummer View Post
    Battery Indicator. I'm using it now and it shows in the notification bar. It's currently at 81% right now...

Gauge Battery Meter shows by 1 percent. It it a gauge type, not a picture of a battery. It does put an icon with the number of percent of charge on the notification bar.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by rustypixel View Post
    Would that be the paid version? I'm running the free version now with only 10% increments.
    I have the free version but it shows 1% increments. Are you using the Moto Droid or Samsung Moment cause those only show every 10% according to the description on the Market.
    Droid Incredible since June 2010
    Nexus 5 since March 2014

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

The increments difference is by design, hardware design that is. If your phone is showing 10% changes instead of 1%, then that's what it's capable of showing. The Droid is an example but there are few more out there.

Software cannot override that.
    "It's 3G and has the wifis"
    -- iPhone Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by rustypixel View Post
    Is there a reliable battery app that shows the battery meter on the notification bar AND shows increases/decreases by 1%?
    Battery Left.

Battery Left Widget - Android app on AppBrain

The first two checkboxes will do this.
    But checking battery level constantly is counter productive in normal use. You have to drain the battery a little bit to check its status. They warn you of that but it does work.

plus one on Battery Indicator (free or paid) I use the paid version. I have the Droid X and it is NOT possible to show any other increments but 10% due to the hardware.
    Bye bye S1 hello Droid X