Is there a reliable battery app that shows the battery meter on the notification bar AND shows increases/decreases by 1%?
    09-19-2010 07:56 PM
    Battery Indicator. I'm using it now and it shows in the notification bar. It's currently at 81% right now...
    09-19-2010 08:24 PM
    Would that be the paid version? I'm running the free version now with only 10% increments.

Battery Indicator. I'm using it now and it shows in the notification bar. It's currently at 81% right now...
    09-19-2010 08:48 PM
    Gauge Battery Meter shows by 1 percent. It it a gauge type, not a picture of a battery. It does put an icon with the number of percent of charge on the notification bar.
    09-19-2010 09:36 PM
    Would that be the paid version? I'm running the free version now with only 10% increments.
    I have the free version but it shows 1% increments. Are you using the Moto Droid or Samsung Moment cause those only show every 10% according to the description on the Market.
    09-19-2010 09:39 PM
    The increments difference is by design, hardware design that is. If your phone is showing 10% changes instead of 1%, then that's what it's capable of showing. The Droid is an example but there are few more out there.

Software cannot override that.
    09-20-2010 07:02 AM
    Is there a reliable battery app that shows the battery meter on the notification bar AND shows increases/decreases by 1%?
    Battery Left.

Battery Left Widget - Android app on AppBrain

The first two checkboxes will do this.
    But checking battery level constantly is counter productive in normal use. You have to drain the battery a little bit to check its status. They warn you of that but it does work.
    09-20-2010 06:51 PM
    plus one on Battery Indicator (free or paid) I use the paid version. I have the Droid X and it is NOT possible to show any other increments but 10% due to the hardware.
    09-21-2010 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD