[FREE][GAME] Overdroy (Puzzle Platform)

fauri

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
OVERDROY

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.faurigames.overdroy

Trailer:

Overdroy is a game that mix the traditional platform style with puzzles. The player assumes the role of Droy, a friendly robot on wheels who must face the most diverse challenges to collect their precious gears over 54 levels full of dangers and riddles.

The difficulty gradually increases in each new conquest, testing the most your reflex and skills to make quick and accurate decisions.

Screenshots
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Best Regards,
Roberto T. Fauri

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. The graphics look like you spent a good deal of time on them. I also like how in the screen shot, you kept the background images somewhat realistic. Meaning the most foreground buildings are the sharpest, and as the depth goes further back, buildings keep getting blurry.

fauri

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Many thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed! It was hard work for almost one year. Alone, I programmed, designed and also composed the entire soundtrack. It is a personal achievement, a childhood dream that I finally reached: release a game!
See you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781