Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery Optimization: What's out there, and which is the best for my Device?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and it alone has a wonderful battery that gets me through the day. However lately I've been finding myself using my phone more like a power user as opposed to a casual user.

I'm wondering which app would be appropriate to extending my battery life. I've seen lots off apps in the play store but I don't know which would be best for my device and needs.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Battery Optimization: What's out there, and which is the best for my Device?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisean View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and it alone has a wonderful battery that gets me through the day. However lately I've been finding myself using my phone more like a power user as opposed to a casual user.

I'm wondering which app would be appropriate to extending my battery life. I've seen lots off apps in the play store but I don't know which would be best for my device and needs.

Posted via Android Central App
    Those apps won't save you battery life. Greenify might, but kernels and roms are the ones that save you battery life. If I had to choose one, Mobie is pretty cool!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...opath.mobilemd
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Google Cloud. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!