[FREE][APP] Smart Voice Assistant
I would like to introduce you my another great app! Smart Voice Assistant is pretty useful app, which let you control your phone by voice. This app ideally suited while you drive a car. Thanks to it, you won’t endanger your and other people's lives. When you receive message, this app will display and even read it if you want it. In case you want make a call, Just say key-word and your contact’s name. This app can activate loudspeaker if you want. So download this incredible app and explore more features which were implemented for you.
This app supports bluetooth headset (Android 3.0+ is required).
• VOICE DIALLING
• WRITING SMS (EASY TO USE TEXT EDITOR)
• DISPLAYING RECEIVE SMS WINDOW AND READING IT (TEXT-TO-SPEECH ENGINE IS REQUIRED)
• START NAVIGATION WITH SETTING DESTINATION
• SEARCHING WEB
• LAUNCHING CUSTOM APPS
• MAKING NOTES
Voice recognition in some languages need access to Internet. If new message window doesn’t display make sure that other message apps don’t block SMS notifications.
[link] Smart Voice Assistant - Google Play
HOW TO USE MY APP?
Save all key-words to commands.
Check contact/app key-words. If they contains signs and words hard to speak, you should change them.
To start recognizing - click start button, to stop recognizing - click stop button.
How to speak the command?
Calling<phone key-word> + <contact key-word>
Example: call john
Writing SMS: <write SMS key-word> + <contact key-word>
Example: write to john
Writing Note: <write note key-word> + <name>
Example: new note first
Open Note: <open note key-word> + <name>
Example: open note first
Nawigation: <navigation key-word> + <destination> - Google Maps is required or other navigation app which react for navigation intent
Example: navigation new york aberdeen street
Searching: <searching key-word> + <target>
Example: search restaurant berlin
Launching apps: <launch app key-word> + <app key-word>
Example: launch mail
While you are editing text, you can delete one word, whole text message or text after the word which you said...
Example for key-word: "delete since"
Hi, what's up?I am playing a fantastic game.
delete since playing
- 01-31-2014, 12:11 AM #2
Re: [FREE][APP] Smart Voice Assistant
- fixed some bugs causing crashes,
- added new delete option (key-word + word = delete all after the word),
- added info about version (settings),
- added possibility to run recognition service after clicking notification,
- added possibility to start recognition service after launching app.
- notification icon changes color while service is running,
- added single recognition mode (settings),
- added possibility to read recognized command,
- added possibility to read new message text,
- added experimental functions: answering and rejecting incoming calls (may not work on some devices).
- By chefmorry in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:05 AM
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:16 AM
- By 01081994 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:44 AM
- By richv77 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:22 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:09 AM