Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Are these App's good enough to replace stock samsung dialer and SMS ones ?

I just read this and i need a second opinion. Really looking forward to some help
    Samsung Galaxy Devices : 3 Best replacement for the Dialer, Contacts & SMS App's from Touchwiz. - JustAboutPhones

Default Re: Are these App's good enough to replace stock samsung dialer and SMS ones ?

I've tried a lot of dialers and personally I think Dialer One the best. I have never really found a need to use an aftermarket SMS app. I would suggest trying several different ones and see what YOU like. I have a Galaxy 4 and hate the stock dialer!
    Retired Ambassador

Global Posts
    10,443 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

Default Re: Are these App's good enough to replace stock samsung dialer and SMS ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by roidfab0920 View Post
    I just read this and i need a second opinion. Really looking forward to some help
    Samsung Galaxy Devices : 3 Best replacement for the Dialer, Contacts & SMS App's from Touchwiz. - JustAboutPhones
    Welcome to the forums
    You need help finding a replacement for the stock apps? Any particular reason?
    Like mentioned above, I didn't find the need to replace the stock messaging app. Tries Textra and Handcent and didn't like them
    Stock dialer works fine imo

Posted via Android Central App