- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Calendar & Agenda Widget
Can anyone recommend a calendar-agenda widget that shows:
- calendar in month view
- agenda (either  for all days within the month view or  for today only in a dedicated region of the widget, but can switch to the agenda for another date I select)
Preferably this would be a widget only as I'm happy with using the stock/Google calendar app on my Moto X.
The closest widget I've found to meeting my needs is Calendar Widget: Month+Agenda. However, my main gripe is that I would like to be able to view the agenda for a date I select on the widget without opening the calendar app (it gets annoying to jump back and forth between the widget and calendar app to view the agenda on specific dates).
Thanks for any and all help.
- 02-08-2014, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Calendar & Agenda Widget
used in conjunction with -
Sagi Lowenhardt - February 8, 2014
Accessibility & Style, this is what it's all about.
Aren't you tired of opening apps, placing widgets and all for looking your next event location ?
Have you ever tried finding your agenda while in call ?
Calendar Status provides the easiest agenda access you have ever seen.
All you have to do is pull the status bar and everything you want will be presented STYLED JUST THE WAY YOU WANT
- By ellevsoft in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2014, 05:59 PM
- By onlyoneromeo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:26 PM
- By Michael Sacher in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:11 AM
- By Stella Gee in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:09 PM
- By ericbro in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:19 PM