- 2 Posts
GDrive management app
GDrive Lite allows you to view and manage your files stored on Google Drive.
It provides a free, quick and resource-friendly alternative to more robust solutions. It only takes ~4MB of storage space on your mobile device upon installation.
Some of its features include:
- Upload files from your mobile device to Google Drive.
- Download files from Google Drive to your mobile device.
- Delete files and folders from Google Drive.
- Rename files and folders on Google Drive.
- Quick send downloaded files directly from the application (via bluetooth, Gmail, MMS, etc.).
- Automatically upload a photo you have just taken with your mobile device camera to Google Drive.
- By justlaxin13 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:06 PM
- By kiwiio in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Samuel Thayer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:44 PM
- By Huteri Manza in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:38 PM
- By cmMN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:43 PM