WTF is wrong with Google Maps?!

Darnellio

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I haven't even had my Galaxy 4 for a week yet and Maps, which is one of my favorite apps, is already giving me tremendous problems. It was working perfectly the very first day, but it seems to get more and more glitchy with each passing day. It either loads extremely slowly or it won't load at all. I've already tried forced stop, uninstalling and reinstalling updates, cleared out the data and cache, restarted the phone and it's still acting up. It's driving me crazy. Any advice?

If this is in the wrong forum then I apologize and don't mind it being moved.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I haven't even had my Galaxy 4 for a week yet and Maps, which is one of my favorite apps, is already giving me tremendous problems. It was working perfectly the very first day, but it seems to get more and more glitchy with each passing day. It either loads extremely slowly or it won't load at all. I've already tried forced stop, uninstalling and reinstalling updates, cleared out the data and cache, restarted the phone and it's still acting up. It's driving me crazy. Any advice?

If this is in the wrong forum then I apologize and don't mind it being moved.

Welcome to the forums.
As for placing your post, it's not a bad spot but there could be better ones. Have you tried clearing cache in recovery?