Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WTF is wrong with Google Maps?!

I haven't even had my Galaxy 4 for a week yet and Maps, which is one of my favorite apps, is already giving me tremendous problems. It was working perfectly the very first day, but it seems to get more and more glitchy with each passing day. It either loads extremely slowly or it won't load at all. I've already tried forced stop, uninstalling and reinstalling updates, cleared out the data and cache, restarted the phone and it's still acting up. It's driving me crazy. Any advice?

If this is in the wrong forum then I apologize and don't mind it being moved.

Global Posts
    20,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: WTF is wrong with Google Maps?!

Quote Originally Posted by Darnellio View Post
    I haven't even had my Galaxy 4 for a week yet and Maps, which is one of my favorite apps, is already giving me tremendous problems. It was working perfectly the very first day, but it seems to get more and more glitchy with each passing day. It either loads extremely slowly or it won't load at all. I've already tried forced stop, uninstalling and reinstalling updates, cleared out the data and cache, restarted the phone and it's still acting up. It's driving me crazy. Any advice?

If this is in the wrong forum then I apologize and don't mind it being moved.
    Welcome to the forums.
    As for placing your post, it's not a bad spot but there could be better ones. Have you tried clearing cache in recovery?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here