SportyPal - GPS tracking application

kreativ

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I started using Sportypal couple of days ago, it seems to be very interasting application. sportypal.com/community; Works on every type of phone. Very organized web page. Easy to upload the information and it gives full info about the position, movement, distance, average speed and calories burned. Simply amaizing and it's free. =D>

Hatchi

May 22, 2009
Visit site
I like CardioTrainer better. Has all the features that SportyPal has, albeit a little uglier interface, and even more. Its one of the top rated lifestyle applications in the Android Market for a reason. :rolleyes:

ortoped

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I finally downloaded Sportypal, and it seems awesome - aside from the fact to "test" it, I started a new "workout" standing still in the middle of my home office, and it started saying I had gone over 60 meters at 1mph pace and burned .9 calories... but, when i went out, everything was right, the altitude, speed, distance, I am wondering how much more accurate a app like this can be? (Any experience here with anyone? If you stand still does it recognize stagnation?)

kreativ

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
There is new version out, I just spot it 1.6 with facebook and twitter share integration. Here is my ride from the weekend:

glishopetrovec.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante