Flappy Bird on Craigslist - Literally laughed out loud

rodney0905

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
]As I was perusing my local Craigslist ads, I came across multiple phones for sale with Flappy Bird preinstalled for exorbitant amounts. I'm all for selling something if people will pay for it but I was honestly laughing when I saw this and just thought I'd share.

Moto Defy XT with broken screen, but! Flappy Bird is installed so obviously a reasonable $2000.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mob/4327967492.html

4s with Flappy Bird

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mob/4327818158.html

This guy definitely cannot be serious; Flappy Bird on a DNA for $10,000 or trade for a Lexus lol.

Mint Droid DNA w/ FLAPPY BIRD

Gave me a good laugh.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I saw one on eBay that was absolutely crazy. This guy wanted to sell an iPhone with Flappy Bird on it for 90,200 dollars. Also, there is a guy that is selling an iPhone with Flappy Bird on it for over 7,000 dollars, and it has 18 BIDS!!!! What is up with that? It is such a waste of money.

NathanC4078

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Yea I saw that one to that iPhone 5 for 90 grand I heard the bid was going up on it
I said **** that I'd buy me a house or a badass car

Posted via Android Central App

KTKareen

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone wanna buy my nexus 4 with flappy bird and a high score of 44? Only $4,000!!! Lol I'm joking

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

rodney0905

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
It's insane that people are charging this. Related topic. I don't play video games but I know they are expensive. Would you be willing to pay close to $60 for mobile games like people do for console games?

SAVAGE420

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
People are dumb in general, can get it all day long for FREE as with ANYTHING on Pirate bay or alike. So easy a caveman can do it!

Delo773

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
People are so goofy ... you can still get flappy bird if you know how to download torrents ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
People are so goofy ... you can still get flappy bird if you know how to download torrents ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't really rely on a torrent for apps but since there's not many updates and the latest is 1.3 eh it's okay to do.

Besides my torrent downloader stopped working, started saying "-Filesystem doesn't support file size" no matter what I do and other downloaders don't even start to download.

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
You all can find Flappy Bird on my official website - trikkjames.com - it's the Flappy Bird post of course. Just download, install and enjoy.

I don't do none of that adfly or linkbucks stuff, it's a direct download.