[FREE][PUZZLE][GAME] Mighty Bots - Robot Fighting game

blythegirl

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey Gamers! I'm part of a small team who's recently released our game Mighty Bots on the Google Play store. I'd love your thoughts on this game which I've wanted to make for a few years now

https://goo.gl/ad5PQl

Here's the details:

Fight with strategy and skill in this heart-racing puzzle battle adventure about space robots destined for glory!

Puzzle through a sci-fi galaxy of endless new worlds and battle robots with strategy and skill. Draw a line through icons to command your Mighty Bot in battle. Fight your way through over 40 levels and become the next Champion of the Galaxy. Don't miss out - click to play now for FREE!

★ FREE TO PLAY!

★ UNIQUE BATTLES: Heart-racing and competitive robot puzzle battles with fusion and bombs!

★ OVER 40 LEVELS: Champion the beautiful world of the Mighty Galaxy as you battle hundreds of Robot Fighters.

★ BOSS FIGHTS: Encounter memorable Bosses and hone your real steel skills.

★ CUSTOMIZE YOUR ROBOT: Unlock destructive weapons and upgrades to smite your enemies.

*HOW TO PLAY*

Connect 3 or more Fists and command your robot to throw a PUNCH. Connect Elements and have your robot launch deadly FIREBALLS. Connect Shields and raise protective DEFENSES. Unlock the power of FUSION and have your Mighty Bot combine powers to create massive COMBO ATTACKS!

Customize and upgrade your Mighty Bot with new armor and weapons. Build your robot into a fierce galaxy fighter by choosing items and equipment that will work best against a host of different enemies. Use smart thinking, quick speed and puzzle skills to trigger your bot's fierce attack and defensive moves.

FeatureGraphic_opt21024x500.png
Screenshots_1280x800_01.png
Screenshots_1280x800_02.png
Screenshots_1280x800_05.jpg

Last edited:

blythegirl

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Golfdriver 97!

We are refining the tutorial right now and have the latest build on the play store. Would love anyone's feedback about it, what they enjoy, what they find frustrating, etc.

I'm personally very excited about building out the customization and collection of robot parts in the game. Essentially I want players to win random parts from the opponent bots and be able to collect/fuse and upgrade their parts using these. This part of the game is not entirely fleshed out, but we're working on it!