[App][4.0+] Silent Mode+ (Do not disturb) - Automatically Restore from the Silent/Vibration Mode
Have you ever put your phone in silent mode and missed important calls because you forgot to turn on the volume? No more missed calls!
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the d*** phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Check it out
- By exl500 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:43 PM
- By Jackbrown1980 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:57 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:29 AM
- By IAMHADE5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:05 AM
- By speedspeed in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:38 AM