Contacts - too many copies of everything
Since I got my first Android last September, I switched phones quite a few times. As a result of that and the fact that I probably backed up my contacts differently every time, my address book is a little messed up... For every contact, I have many copies of the same number. Sometimes, when I back up contacts, I lose the important ones, like my home phone, or relatives' phone/email. Also, my SIM card does not have any numbers stored on it. I think the first time I backed up my contacts was with Google, then I tried TruBackup, and Contacts+. Not sure which one is causing all the chaos to happen.
Does anyone know if there is a way to remove all the duplicate numbers under the same contact card, and how to keep the backups/contacts clean in the future?
- 02-26-2014, 05:36 PM #3
- 569 Posts
Re: Contacts - too many copies of everything
Found this in the app store hopefully it works for you. It's called Duplicate Contacts.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...61965928,d.aWcPalm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
- 02-28-2014, 12:43 PM #5
- By exl500 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:43 PM
- By Victor_hugo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:16 PM
- By jjbn in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:54 PM
- By IAMHADE5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:05 AM