- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
FREE GAME - Base Defense - GZ Free
Hi everyone...this is our first game that was launched yesterday for Android. We have ben working on it for a couple of months now and decided to put a FREE version up for the community. We would appreciate any support that we get from you guys and girls. I am from New Zealand so apologises in advance if I don't reply straight away
You can download it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...efenseGZ&hl=en
Get ready to unleash carnage on your enemies in Base Defence - Ground Zero! Taking a classic tower defence game to a whole new 3D world!
The rebellion army has located all our research stations! They are in search of our main communication satellite which will take our research back decades if destroyed. Take command of turrets with special abilities to hold your defence against wave after wave of enemies! This is what your training was all about. Prove that all those hours of blood, sweat and tears was worth it!!!
This game is ad supported and FREE to play for:
-> The first world map under Campaign game mode
-> The first 3 levels under Open Field game mode
-> 3 world maps (Forest, Desert, Snow)
-> Over 50 levels with more coming soon!
-> 2 different game modes (Campaign and Open Field) with more to come!
-> A massive collection of 21 turrest to choose from
-> 18 turrets (6 unique turrets with 3 upgrades each)
-> 3 supporting turrets
-> Defend against 14 enemy types
-> Ground units
-> Flying units
-> Fast units
-> Firing units
-> Carrier units
-> This game only supports English at the moment
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- By specularius in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 28Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:55 PM
- By richariac in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:17 AM
- By AcademikApps in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Rahul Rana in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:53 PM
- By Rahul Rana in forum Android Central PodcastReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:05 AM