- 2 Posts
[FREE APP][2.3.3+] Chemify: Chemistry Tools
If you enjoy chemistry (or hate it, but are stuck doing it), you might realize that some parts of chemistry are really tedious and mundane. That's where Chemify comes in.
Essentially, I've built an all-in-one chemistry calculator and reference area. It's still in development, but I released the core version of it to the public yesterday (Feb 19, 2014). It has the cabality to predict chemical reactions, nomenclature, oxidation numbers, solubility rules, molar masses, states of matter, and much more (and more on the way!). The best part about the app is that it's not so much meant for cheating, but rather to help you learn - every answer it gives you comes with how it got the answer.
Here's a promo video to show how the app works:
You can download the app from the Play Store. I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have.
- 02-21-2014, 09:42 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: [FREE APP][2.3.3+] Chemify: Chemistry Tools
There has been a number of updates to Chemify since the publication of the promo video + this forum post - updates including a dimensional analysis section (which allows you to easily convert units). I added a Constants tab to resources, as well. There's many more resources, as well as support for multiple languages, coming in the next few weeks.
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:35 PM
- By nmdonahoe in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:22 PM
- By francoi8 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:03 AM
- By janbina in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:41 AM
- By patfactorx in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:58 PM