[App] [Free] Unicode Chars
I make that thread to present Unicode Chars a simple application that gives you access to all Unicode Chars, from Arabic and Hebrew to Javanese or Ethiopic.
Unicode Chars is available here on the Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.unicodechars
Unicode Chars is the ideal application to use unicode characters in your message or mail thanks to its paste to clipboard feature.
Following your device's fonts, some characters could be not supported and displayed as empty rectangles.
Some screenshots :
* Home screen with chars map and list of charmap
* List of charmap
* Editor to create texts with several unicode chars before copy to clipboard and use in your messages or emails
* Example with Greek chars
* With Cyrillic chars
Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks or ideas to improve the application .
- 02-27-2014, 10:41 AM #2
- By vlee in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:18 AM
- By lb4business in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:33 PM
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:46 PM
- By thenickyrozay in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:43 PM